Black Cumin Seed Forte
Black Cumin Seed Forte contains a whole plant extract of Black Cumin seed to support healthy liver and digestive function as well as the metabolism of fat.
Black Cumin Seed Forte
Introduced in 2019Black Cumin Seed Forte contains a whole plant extract of Black Cumin seed to support healthy liver and digestive function as well as the metabolism of fat.
The compounds in Black Cumin are used traditionally in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy digestive function
- Support healthy liver function and metabolism of fat
- Help relieve occasional mild digestive discomfort, including bloating and flatulence
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Help maintain general health and well-being*
Black Cumin seed often referred to as the “seed of blessing,” has been used for centuries in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Black Cumin Seed Forte is a high-strength formula comprised of an array of constituents including, fixed oil, proteins, alkaloids, saponins and essential oil.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support the metabolism of fats.
- Combine with Gymnema tablets to help reduce sweet cravings and inhibit sweet taste sensation.
- Combine with DiGest Forte tablets for additional digestion and intestinal function support.
- Combine with Berberine Active tablets for gastrointestinal support.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support a healthy inflammation response.
- Consider Livton® Complex tablets to support healthy liver function and aid in the elimination of normal toxin accumulation in the liver.
- Consider Albizia Complex tablets, Sinus Forte tablets and PulmaCo tablets for respiratory and immune system support.
- Combine with Echinacea Premium tablets for additional immune system support where the respiratory system is challenged.
- Combine with Thyroid Complex tablets for thyroid support.
- Combine with HerbaVital tablets to support healthy circulation and general well-being.
- Consider Coleus Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Combine with Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.*
1 tablet daily with food, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 63 mg, Black Cumin seed 5:1 extract 400 mg (from Nigella sativa seed 2 g).
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare