Turmeric ForteTurmeric Forte contains a bioavailable form of Turmeric rhizome and Fenugreek seed to support a healthy inflammatory response.*
These herbs and their constituents:
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Maintain and support healthy joints
- Support healthy liver function and healthy digestion
- Provide antioxidant activity*
Turmeric Forte is a formulation of Turmeric rhizome and Fenugreek seed extracts to enhance absorption and improve bioavailability*† of curcuminoids, the active constituents of Turmeric. In a clinical study, the curcumin-fenugreek fiber extracted formulation had 24.8 times the bioavailability of an equivalent amount of unformulated curcuminoids. † 1 Turmeric rhizome provides turmeric curcuminoids, including curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemthoxycurcumin. This product is standardized to total curcuminoids and to curcumin, to ensure optimal strength and quality.
+Contains dietary ingredient (formulation of curcumin with fenugreek dietary fiber), found to have enhanced bioavailability of curcuminoids than unformulated curcumin.1
1. Kumar D, Jacob D, Subhash PS et al. J Funct Foods 2016; 22, 578-587
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets for healthy circulation and additional joint support.
- Combine with LivCo® tablets to support healthy liver function.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support metabolic health.
- Combine with Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combine with DiGest Forte tablets to support healthy digestion and intestinal function.
- Combine with Saligesic tablets to temporarily relieve exercise-related lower back discomfort.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets to support healthy peripheral circulation.*
Synergistic Product Support
Healthy joint function support*
Healthy liver function and general detoxification support*
Multi-action metabolic support*
Core digestive support*
Vascular Care Complex
Vascular system support*
Turmeric Forte Fact Sheet (Digital Only)View
Turmeric Forte - Standardized for Bioavailable Curcumin HandoutView
Turmeric Forte Display InsertView
Turmeric Forte - Healthy Inflammation SupportView
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
1 tablet 1-2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Fenugreek seed 5.5:1 extract 133 mg (from Trigonella foenum-graecum seed 731.5 mg), Turmeric rhizome 55:1 extract 117 mg (from Curcuma longa rhizome 6.44 g, Containing curcuminoids 101.3 mg, Containing curcumin 82.5 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose and dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare