Turmeric ForteTurmeric Forte contains a bioavailable form of Turmeric rhizome and Fenugreek seed to support a healthy inflammatory response. These herbs and their constituents:
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Maintain and support healthy joints
- Support healthy liver function and healthy digestion
- Provide antioxidant activity*
+Contains dietary ingredient (formulation of curcumin with fenugreek dietary fiber), found to have enhanced bioavailability of curcuminoids than unformulated curcumin.1
1. Kumar D, Jacob D, Subhash PS et al. J Funct Foods 2016; 22, 578-587
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets for healthy circulation and additional joint support.
- Combine with LivCo® tablets to support healthy liver function.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support metabolic health.
- Combine with Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combine with DiGest Forte tablets to support healthy digestion and intestinal function.
- Combine with Saligesic tablets to temporarily relieve exercise-related lower back discomfort.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets to support healthy peripheral circulation.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose and dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Turmeric Forte Fact Sheet (Digital Only)View
Turmeric Forte - Standardized for Bioavailable Curcumin HandoutView
Turmeric Forte Display InsertView
Turmeric Forte - Healthy Inflammation SupportView
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare