Berberine ActiveBerberine Active contains Phellodendron used traditionally to support healthy liver and bowel function. The compounds in Phellodendron are used traditionally in Chinese herbal preparations to:
- Promote regularity of bowel function
- Support a healthy bowel environment
- Support healthy liver function
- Act as a general tonic herb
- Provide antioxidant activity*
Phellodendron bark has been traditionally used to cleanse the lower gastrointestinal tract. Cleansing and promoting health in the lower gastrointestinal tract encourages a healthy gastrointestinal environment. Phellodendron has also been used traditionally to support healthy liver function.*
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support the metabolism of fats.
- Combine with Gymnema 4g tablets to help reduce sweet cravings and inhibit sweet taste sensation.
- Combine with DiGest Forte tablets for additional digestion and intestinal function support.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support a healthy inflammation response.
- Consider Livton Complex tablets to support healthy liver function and aid in the elimination of normal toxin accumulation in the liver.
- Combine with HerbaVital tablets to support healthy circulation and general well-being.
- Consider Coleus Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Combine with Vitanox tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules for additional support of bowel function and a healthy bowel environment.
- Consider Milk Thistle Forte tablets for additional liver support.
- Combine with Black Cumin Seed Forte tablets for gastrointestinal support.*
Berberine Active – A Healthy Gut Makes for a Healthier You BrochureView
Berberine Active Fact Sheet (Digital Only)View
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 26 mg, Phellodendron 20:1 extract 440 mg (from Phellodendron amurense stem bark 8.8 g, Containing berberine 200 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate and silicon dioxide.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare