Vitanox®Vitanox® is an antioxidant support formula which contains Rosemary, Green Tea, Turmeric and Grape Seed. These herbs have been used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Support healthy circulation and vascular integrity
- Maintain healthy connective tissue
- Help support healthy liver function
- Support and maintain cellular health
- Support general health and well-being*
- Combine with Ginkgo Forte tablets or Bilberry 6000mg tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets for additional antioxidant activity, to promote healthy blood circulation, to promote healthy skin connective tissue and to support healthy capillaries.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support antioxidant activity against free radicals formed in the body during normal metabolism.
- Consider Turmeric Forte tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combines well with Hawthorn tablets to help maintain heathy circulation.*
Kerry Bone Essentials CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 - 2 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 28 mg, Rosemary leaf 5:1 extract 200 mg (from Rosmarinus officinalis leaf 1.0 g), Green Tea leaf 25:1 extract 166.7 mg (from Camellia sinensis leaf 4.2 g, Containing catechins 83.35 mg), Turmeric rhizome 25:1 extract 80 mg (from Curcuma longa rhizome 2.0 g, Containing curcuminoids 70.4 mg), Grape seed 120:1 extract 50 mg (from Vitis vinifera seed 6.0 g, Containing procyanidins 42.5 mg). Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, hypromellose, and silicon dioxide.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Contraindicated in blockage of the gallbladder. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. In anemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare