DiGest ForteDiGest Forte contains Gentian, Ginger, Tangerine, Wormwood and Feverfew to support healthy digestion.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Stimulate gastric juice output and appetite
- Support healthy digestion and intestinal function
- Promote healthy gastrointestinal tone
- Support the body’s natural toxin-elimination function
- Increase bile flow as a cholagogue
- Promote normal response to environmental stressors*
This combination contains many compounds including secoiridoid bitter glycosides (including gentiopicrin and amarogentin), pungent principles (including gingerols), sesquiterpene lactones (including absinthin and parthenolide), flavonoids and monoterpenes.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to further support healthy digestion.
- May be combined with Gut Flora Complex capsules to cleanse and promote health in the lower gastrointestinal tract and to help maintain healthy intestinal flora.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to help relieve occasional indigestion symptoms, including bloating and flatulence.
- Combines well with Livton Complex or Milk Thistle Forte tablets for healthy liver function.
- Consider Gymnema tablets to help suppress normal cravings for sugar in the diet.
- Combine with Astragalus Complex or Ashwagandha Complex tablets to support vitality.
- Use with Colax tablets to support healthy bowel function.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Contraindicated in gastric or duodenal ulcers unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
GI Flora Balance Patient GuideView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare