DiGest Forte contains Gentian, Ginger, Tangerine, Wormwood and Feverfew to support healthy digestion.*
Introduced in 2004DiGest Forte contains Gentian, Ginger, Tangerine, Wormwood and Feverfew to support healthy digestion.*
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Stimulate gastric juice output and appetite*
- Support healthy digestion and intestinal function*
- Promote healthy gastrointestinal tone*
- Support the body’s natural toxin-elimination function*
- Increase bile flow as a cholagogue*
- Promote normal response to environmental stressors*
This combination contains many compounds including secoiridoid bitter glycosides (including gentiopicrin and amarogentin), pungent principles (including gingerols), sesquiterpene lactones (including absinthin and parthenolide), flavonoids and monoterpenes.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to further support healthy digestion.
- May be combined with Gut Flora Complex capsules to to encourage healthy intestinal environment.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support pancreatic and liver function.
- Combines well with Livton Complex or Milk Thistle Forte tablets for healthy liver function.
- Consider Gymnema tablets to help suppress normal cravings for sugar in the diet.
- Combine with Astragalus Complex or Ashwagandha Complex tablets to support vitality.
- Use with Colax tablets to support healthy bowel function.*
Synergistic Product Support
Healthy inflammatory response*
Gut Flora Complex
Healthy gut function support*
Multi-action metabolic support*
Digestive system and liver support*
Milk Thistle Forte
Supports healthy liver function*
Helps reduce sweet cravings*
Adaptogenic immune system support*
Adaptogenic stress support*
Healthy bowel function support*
DiGest Forte Fact SheetView
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
GI Flora Balance Patient GuideView
1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Contraindicated in gastric or duodenal ulcers unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Gentian root 2:1 extract 100 mg (from Gentiana lutea root 200 mg), Tangerine fruit peel 5:1 extract 100 mg (from Citrus reticulata fruit peel 500 mg), Feverfew leaf 3:1 extract 66.7 mg (from Tanacetum parthenium leaf 200 mg), Ginger rhizome 10:1 extract 25 mg (from Zingiber officinale rhizome 250 mg), Wormwood herb 4:1 extract 25 mg (from Artemisia absinthium herb 100 mg), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel essential oil, cold pressed 12.5 mg, Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare