GymnemaGymnema contains Gymnema leaf, which provides anti-sweetness activity by suppressing the ability to detect sweet tastes. Gymnema leaf has been traditionally used for centuries in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to:
- Help reduce sweet cravings
- Help suppress/inhibit sweet taste sensation*
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to help support the metabolism of fats and sugars.
- Combine with Coleus Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Consider Livton Complex tablets for support of healthy liver function.
- Consider DiGest Forte tablets or DiGest Phytosynergist liquid for healthy digestion.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Diet and lifestyle are of paramount importance.*
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
MediHerb The Quality Choice for Practitioners HandoutView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 - 2 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 36 mg, Gymnema leaf 16:1 extract 400 mg (from Gymnema sylvestre leaf 6.4 g, Containing gymnemic acids 100 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare