GymnemaGymnema contains Gymnema leaf, which provides anti-sweetness activity by suppressing the ability to detect sweet tastes. Gymnema leaf has been traditionally used for centuries in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to:
- Help reduce sweet cravings
- Help suppress/inhibit sweet taste sensation*
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to help support the metabolism of fats and sugars.
- Combine with Coleus Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Consider Livton Complex tablets for support of healthy liver function.
- Consider DiGest Forte tablets or DiGest Phytosynergist liquid for healthy digestion.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Diet and lifestyle are of paramount importance.*
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
MediHerb The Quality Choice for Practitioners HandoutView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 - 2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare