SaligesicSaligesic contains Willow stem bark and is used traditionally to support musculoskeletal system health. Willow stem bark is used traditionally to:
- Support musculoskeletal system health
- Help maintain and support healthy joints
- Ease the temporary mild joint and muscle discomfort associated with exercise
- Support and maintain normal body temperature already in a normal range
- Temporarily relieve mild, occasional exercise-related lower back discomfort
- Relieve temporary mild headaches caused by occasional stress*
- Combine with Nervagesic tablets to relieve occasional mild muscular cramping.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combine with Rehmannia Complex tablets or Turmeric Forte tablets for relief of mild joint pain after exercise and Boswellia Complex tablets for support of healthy joints.
- Combines well with St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Consider Turmeric Forte tablets for additional joint support.
- Combine with Cramplex tablets to provide relief from discomfort associated with menstruation.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy or sensitivity to salicylates. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, and silicon dioxide.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare