CramplexCramplex contains Corydalis yanhusuo, Raspberry leaf, Wild Yam, Cramp Bark and Ginger to provide antispasmodic support for smooth muscle. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional muscular/smooth muscle spasms
- Relieve the occasional mild discomfort of menstrual cramps
- Support healthy bladder and urinary tract smooth muscle
- Provide temporary relief of occasional bowel spasm*
- Combine with St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system and to ease the temporary effects of stress.
- Combine with Evening Primrose Oil capsules or Chaste Tree tablets to support female reproductive system health.
- Consider FemCo tablets as additional support for cramping associated with menstration.
- Combine with Nervagesic tablets to provide antispasmodic activity for occasional spasms of smooth muscle.
- Diet should increase essential fatty acids (e.g. Evening Primrose Oil capsules), reduce saturated fats, eliminate refined foods, sugar, dairy products, methylxanthines (coffee and chocolate) and increase fresh fruits, vegetables, proteins and whole grains.
- Combine with ProstaCo capsules to support healthy prostate gland function.*
Suggested Use: 2 tablets 3 – 4 times daily as needed, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare