Rehmannia ComplexRehmannia Complex contains Rehmannia, Bupleurum, Hemidesmus and Feverfew that work to support general detoxification of the whole body.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Relieve occasional mild headaches associated with stress
- Support healthy general detoxification of the whole body
- Support liver health
- Relieve temporary mild joint discomfort after exercise*
The combination of herbs in Rehmannia Complex contain many compounds including iridoid glycosides, triterpenoid saponins (called saikosaponins), other saponins, sterols, sesquiterpene lactones of the germacranolide type, particularly parthenolide and other terpenes.
- Combine with Astragalus Complex tablets to support immune system function.
- Consider Boswellia Complex tablets for additional joint support.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Rhodiola Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality and stamina.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.*
Synergistic Product Support
Adaptogenic immune system support*
Healthy joint function support*
Gotu Kola Complex
Healthy skin, capillary and circulation support*
Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex
Enhances vitality and stamina*
Rhodiola & Schisandra
Nervous system support during stress*
1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicted in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to Feverfew, parthenolide or other members of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 30 mg, Bupleurum root 4.5:1 extract 155.5 mg (from Bupleurum falcatum root 700 mg), Rehmannia root 1.4:1 extract 250 mg (from Rehmannia glutinosa root 350 mg), Hemidesmus root 5:1 extract 100 mg (from Hemidesmus indicus root 500 mg), Feverfew leaf & stem 5:1 extract 33 mg (from Tanacetum parthenium leaf & stem 165 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare