Astragalus ComplexAstragalus Complex contains Astragalus, Echinacea purpurea root and Eleuthero to provide adaptogenic immune system support.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy immune system function
- Support upper respiratory tract function
- Promote a healthy response to environmental stress*
This combination of herbs contains many compounds including triterpenoid saponins, flavonoids, sterols, caffeic acid derivatives (especially cichoric acid), alkylamides, and a diverse group of constituents called eleutherosides. The Eleuthero component of this tablet is standardized to contain 600 mcg of syringaresinol diglucosides (eleutherosides) per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- Combines well with Ashwagandha Complex tablets to enhance immune system response.
- To further support vitality combine with Ganoderma & Shiitake tablets.
- Combine with Eleuthero tablets for further support of physical endurance.
- Consider FemCo tablets to support vitality in women.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body's normal resistance function.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare