Gotu Kola ComplexGotu Kola Complex contains Gotu Kola leaf, Grape seed and Ginkgo leaf for healthy skin, capillary and circulation support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Promote healthy skin
- Promote healthy blood circulation
- Support healthy capillaries
- Provide antioxidant activity*
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets for joint support.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets to further support healthy blood vessels and circulation.
- Combine with HiPep tablets for stomach and duodenal tissue support.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combine with topical Calendula 1:2 liquid extract to further aid normal skin tissue repair process.*
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 63 mg, Gotu Kola leaf 10:1 extract 250 mg (from Centella asiatica leaf 2.5 g, Containing triterpenes 50 mg), Grape seed 120:1 extract 30 mg (from Vitis vinifera seed 3.6 g, Containing procyanidins 25.5 mg), Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract 20 mg (from Ginkgo biloba leaf 1.0 g, Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg, Containing ginkgolides & bilobalide 1.2 mg). Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare