Gotu Kola ComplexGotu Kola Complex contains Gotu Kola leaf, Grape seed and Ginkgo leaf for healthy skin, capillary and circulation support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Promote healthy skin
- Promote healthy blood circulation
- Support healthy capillaries
- Provide antioxidant activity*
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets for joint support.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets to further support healthy blood vessels and circulation.
- Combine with HiPep tablets for stomach and duodenal tissue support.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combine with topical Calendula 1:2 liquid extract to further aid normal skin tissue repair process.*
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to Gotu Kola. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare