Boswellia ComplexBoswellia Complex contains Boswellia, Celery Seed, Ginger and Turmeric to support healthy joint function.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Maintain and support healthy joints
- Support healthy circulation
- Support the normal function of the kidneys
- Provide antioxidant activity*
This combination of herbs provides many phytochemicals including triterpene acids (especially the boswellic acids), several essential oils (one of which contains terpenes and phthalides), coumarins, flavonoids, pungent principles (including gingerols) and yellow pigments referred to as diarylheptanoids (including curcumin). This tablet contains two herbs with standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Boswellia component is standardized to contain 180 mg of boswellic acids per tablet, and the Turmeric component contains 70.4 mg of curcuminoids per tablet.
- Consider Turmeric Forte for additional joint support.
- Consider Rehmannia Complex tablets to promote the body's normal toxin removal.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to promote healthy connective tissue of the skin and provide antioxidant activity.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Combines well with Saligesic tablets to support musculoskeletal system health.
- Combine with Nervagesic tablets to ease temporary muscular discomfort such as caused by exercising.*
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare