NervagesicNervagesic contains California Poppy, Jamaican Dogwood and Corydalis yanhusuo to provide relaxation and nervous system support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide nervous system support during occasional nervous system discomfort
- Provide relief from occasional sleeplessness
- Promote relaxation of the muscles and enhance the ability to relax during the night
- Ease the effects of temporary nervous stress*
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets to support healthy joints.
- Combine with Saligesic tablets to support musculoskeletal system health.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to obtain relief from occasional sleeplessness.
- Combine with Cramplex tablets to provide relief from discomfort associated with menstruation.
- Consider St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Consider Adrenal Complex tablets to support adrenal gland health.
- Consider Kava Forte tablets to support relaxation in the nervous system and muscles.*
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Nervagesic Fact Sheet (Digital Only)View
Suggested Use: 2 tablets 2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare