Kava ForteKava Forte contains Kava root extracted with 100% water to promote relaxation and calm the nerves. The compounds in Kava Forte, particularly the kavalactones, work together to traditionally help:
- Calm the nerves
- Ease the effects of temporary nervous tension and stress
- Promote relaxation and sleep
- Support muscle relaxation*
- Combines well with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Consider Nevaton Forte or St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets to provide a tonic for the nervous system and ease the effects of occasional stress.
- Combine with FemCo tablets to ease the effects of everyday tension and stress.
- Consider Wild Yam Complex tablets to maintain feelings of general well-being/calm the nerves.
- Consider Adrenal Complex tablets for adrenal support.
- Consider HiPep tablets to reduce occasional stomach acid secretions.
- Consider Nervagesic tablets to support relaxation in the nervous system and muscles.*
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Kava Forte Research HandoutView
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Kava Forte Fact SheetView
Kava Forte - Nervous System, Sleep & Relaxation Support BrochureView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 – 3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a health care professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (eg unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or dangerous equipment. Not for prolonged use. Do not exceed recommended dose. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare