Myrrh ForteMyrrh Forte is a concentrated tonic formula containing Myrrh resin known to support a healthy intestinal environment. Myrrh is used traditionally to:
- Support healthy bowel function
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy intestinal environment
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Support upper respiratory health*
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of natural toxins from the body.
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, Astragalus Complex tablets or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body’s normal resistance function.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to support a healthy immune system response and encourage a healthy intestinal environment.*
Supporting Immune System Function & Internal Defenses HandoutView
Artemisinin Complex and Myrrh Forte - Give Your Body the Best Chance to Rebuild Naturally BrochureView
Specialized Immune System Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Specialized Lower GI Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Suggested Use: 4 tablets 1-2 times daily in pulse dosing (3 days on, 4 days off), or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to Myrrh. Contraindicated in pregnancy. Not to be used during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings per Container: 15
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and silica.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare