Myrrh Forte is a concentrated tonic formula containing Myrrh resin known to support a healthy intestinal environment.
Introduced in 2017Myrrh Forte is a concentrated tonic formula containing Myrrh resin known to support a healthy intestinal environment.
Myrrh is used traditionally to:
- Support healthy bowel function
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy intestinal environment
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Support upper respiratory health*
An important component of Myrrh Forte is the alcohol-soluble resin of Myrrh which contains many substances including the commiphoric acids.
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of natural toxins from the body.
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, Astragalus Complex tablets or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body’s normal resistance function.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to support a healthy immune system response and encourage a healthy intestinal environment.*
Synergistic Product Support
Contains Sweet Wormwood, a bitter and aromatic herb
Enhances healthy immune system function*
Adaptogenic immune system support*
Short-term immune system support*
Healthy immune system function*
Gut Flora Complex
Healthy gut function support*
Supporting Immune System Function & Internal Defenses HandoutView
Artemisinin Complex and Myrrh Forte - Give Your Body the Best Chance to Rebuild Naturally BrochureView
Specialized Immune System Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Specialized Lower GI Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
4 tablets 1-2 times daily in pulse dosing (3 days on, 4 days off), or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to Myrrh. Contraindicated in pregnancy. Not to be used during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (4 Tablets) contains: Calories 6, Myrrh resin 3:1 extract 666.8 mg (from Commiphora molmol stem bark resin 2 g). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and silicon dioxide.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare