Andrographis ComplexAndrographis Complex contains Andrographis, Echinacea and Holy Basil to support normal immune system function.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Help maintain healthy immune system function
- Support healthy respiratory system function
- Support and maintain normal body temperature already in a normal range
- Support healthy immune system response during seasonal stresses
- Encourage adaptive response to everyday stress
- Promote healthy liver function*
component of this tablet is standardized to contain 10 mg of andrographolide per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- For immune system support combine with Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid.
- Combine with Herbal Throat Spray Phytosynergist to soothe the throat.
- Combine with Gut Flora Complex capsules for additional immune system support and to help maintain proper intestinal flora.*
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of naturally occurring toxins from the body.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body's normal resistance function.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.*
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Specialized Lower GI Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 51 mg, Echinacea root 4:1 extract 125 mg (from Echinacea angustifolia root 500 mg), Holy Basil herb 5:1 extract 100 mg (from Ocimum tenuiflorum herb 500 mg), Andrographis herb 10:1 extract 100 mg (from Andrographic paniculate herb 1.0 g, Containing andrographolide 10 mg), Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum) herb essential oil 10 mg. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, hypromellose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and maltodextrin.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare