Gut Flora ComplexGut Flora Complex contains Andrographis and Phellodendron with Oregano and Anise essential oils for healthy gastrointestinal function support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Encourage a healthy intestinal environment
- Relieve occasional mild gastrointestinal discomfort, including bloating and flatulence
- Support healthy immune system response*
- Consider Garlic Forte tablets to support immune system health.
- Combine with Golden Seal 500mg tablets and Vitanox tablets to enhance and support the intestinal action of Gut Flora Complex capsules.
- Consider Wormwood Complex tablets to further cleanse the gastrointestinal tract.
- For additional immune system support consider Astragalus Complex tablets or Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid.
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of naturally occurring toxins from the body.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.*
Kerry Bone's Essential CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
GI Flora Balance Display InsertView
GI Flora Balance Patient GuideView
Suggested Use: 1 capsule 3-6 times daily, or as directed. Enteric coated capsules. Do not break or crush.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Softgel) contains: Calories 5, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) fruit essential oil 125 mg, Andrographis aerial parts 10:1 extract 100 mg (from Andrographis paniculata aerial parts 1.0 g, Containing andrographolide 10 mg), Phellodendrom stem bark 20:1 extract 80 mg (from Phellodendron amurense stem bark 1.6 g, Containing berberine 36 mg), Oregano (Origanum vulgare) leaf essential oil 75 mg). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerol, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, oleic acid, fatty acids, purified water, lecithin (soy), beeswax, sodium alginate, stearic acid and color.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare