Gut Flora Complex
Gut Flora Complex contains Andrographis and Phellodendron with Oregano and Anise essential oils for healthy gastrointestinal function support.
Gut Flora Complex
Introduced in 2008Gut Flora Complex contains Andrographis and Phellodendron with Oregano and Anise essential oils for healthy gastrointestinal function support.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Encourage a healthy intestinal environment
- Relieve occasional mild gastrointestinal discomfort, including bloating and flatulence
- Support healthy immune system response*
The combination of essential oils and herbs in Gut Flora Complex contains many compounds including monoterpenes (especially trans-anethole, carvacrol, thymol, gamma-terpinene, p-cymene), diterpenoid lactones (especially andrographolide) and alkaloids of the isoquinoline type (especially berberine). Each enteric coated capsule is standardized to contain 10 mg of andrographolide and 36 mg of berberine to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- Consider Garlic Forte tablets to support immune system health.
- Combine with Golden Seal 500mg tablets and Vitanox tablets to enhance and support the intestinal action of Gut Flora Complex capsules.
- Consider Wormwood Complex tablets to further cleanse the gastrointestinal tract.
- For additional immune system support consider Astragalus Complex tablets or Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid.
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of naturally occurring toxins from the body.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.*
Synergistic Product Support
Healthy cardiovascular function support*
Golden Seal 500mg
Gastrointestinal tract mucous membrane support*
Supports a healthy intestinal environment*
Adaptogenic immune system support*
Enhances healthy immune system function*
Healthy intestinal environment support*
Kerry Bone's Essential CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
GI Flora Balance Display InsertView
GI Flora Balance Patient GuideView
1 capsule 3-6 times daily, or as directed. Enteric coated capsules. Do not break or crush.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Softgel) contains: Calories 5, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) fruit essential oil 125 mg, Andrographis aerial parts 10:1 extract 100 mg (from Andrographis paniculata aerial parts 1.0 g, Containing andrographolide 10 mg), Phellodendrom stem bark 20:1 extract 80 mg (from Phellodendron amurense stem bark 1.6 g, Containing berberine 36 mg), Oregano (Origanum vulgare) leaf essential oil 75 mg). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerol, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, oleic acid, fatty acids, purified water, lecithin (soy), beeswax, sodium alginate, stearic acid and color.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare