Gut Flora ComplexGut Flora Complex contains Andrographis and Phellodendron with Oregano and Anise essential oils for healthy gastrointestinal function support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Encourage a healthy intestinal environment
- Relieve occasional mild gastrointestinal discomfort, including bloating and flatulence
- Support healthy immune system response*
- Consider Garlic Forte tablets to support immune system health.
- Combine with Golden Seal 500mg tablets and Vitanox tablets to enhance and support the intestinal action of Gut Flora Complex capsules.
- Consider Wormwood Complex tablets to further cleanse the gastrointestinal tract.
- For additional immune system support consider Astragalus Complex tablets or Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid.
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of naturally occurring toxins from the body.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.*
Suggested Use: 1 capsule 3-6 times daily, or as directed. Enteric coated capsules. Do not break or crush.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerol, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, oleic acid, fatty acids, purified water, lecithin (soy), beeswax, sodium alginate, stearic acid and color.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare