Garlic ForteThe compounds in Garlic Forte, particularly the alliin and resultant metabolites that are formed on ingestion, help support healthy cardiovascular function. Garlic is used traditionally in herbal preparations to:
- Help maintain normal cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Support a healthy circulatory system
- Support cardiovascular system health
- Support immune system health*
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, or Andrographis Complex tablets for healthy immune system function.
- Combine with Livton Complex tablets to support healthy liver and gallbladder function.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support normal pancreatic and liver function
- Consider Wormwood Complex tablets to support healthy intestinal function.
- Combine with Gut Flora Complex capsules to cleanse and support a healthy bowel environment.
- Consider Hawthorn tablets and/or Coleus Forte tablets to further promote cardiovascular system health.*
Garlic Forte Fact SheetView
Kerry Bone Essentials CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
Specialized Lower GI Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 - 2 times daily, or as directed. Enteric coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to Garlic. Contraindicated in lactation. Not to be used during pregnancy unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare