Garlic ForteThe compounds in Garlic Forte, particularly the alliin and resultant metabolites that are formed on ingestion, help support healthy cardiovascular function. Garlic is used traditionally in herbal preparations to:
- Help maintain normal cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Support a healthy circulatory system
- Support cardiovascular system health
- Support immune system health*
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, or Andrographis Complex tablets for healthy immune system function.
- Combine with Livton Complex tablets to support healthy liver and gallbladder function.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support normal pancreatic and liver function
- Consider Wormwood Complex tablets to support healthy intestinal function.
- Combine with Gut Flora Complex capsules to cleanse and support a healthy bowel environment.
- Consider Hawthorn tablets and/or Coleus Forte tablets to further promote cardiovascular system health.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 - 2 times daily, or as directed. Enteric coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Calcium 70 mg 6% DV
Fresh Garlic bulb 12:1 extract 300 mg from Allium sativum fresh bulb 3.6 g Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb powder 45 mg
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, fatty acids, oleic acid, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, talc (magnesium silicate), polydextrose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and dl-alpha-tocopherol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Garlic Forte Fact SheetView
Kerry Bone Essentials CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
Specialized Lower GI Support Protocol Patient ScheduleView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare