Vascular Care ComplexVascular Care Complex contains Butcher’s Broom, Horsechestnut seed and Ginkgo leaf to provide healthy circulation support for the vascular system. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Assist healthy blood circulation
- Assist in the maintenance of healthy peripheral circulation
- Support and maintain healthy tissue fluid levels, including in the legs
- Provide support for the vascular system in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation*
- Combines well with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to support healthy skin connective tissue, promote healthy blood vessels and provide antioxidant activity.
- Combines well with Garlic Forte tablets to support cardiovascular system health.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support circulation.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Avoid excessive saturated fat in the diet.*
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed. Enterically coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: https://my.standardprocess.com/MediHerb-Document-Library/Catalog-Files/herb-drug-interaction-chart.pdf
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare