Vascular Care ComplexVascular Care Complex contains Butcher’s Broom, Horsechestnut seed and Ginkgo leaf to provide healthy circulation support for the vascular system. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Assist healthy blood circulation
- Assist in the maintenance of healthy peripheral circulation
- Support and maintain healthy tissue fluid levels, including in the legs
- Provide support for the vascular system in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation*
- Combines well with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to support healthy skin connective tissue, promote healthy blood vessels and provide antioxidant activity.
- Combines well with Garlic Forte tablets to support cardiovascular system health.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support circulation.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Avoid excessive saturated fat in the diet.*
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed. Enterically coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Butcher’s Broom root & rhizome 4:1 extract 200 mg (from Ruscus aculeatus root & rhizome 800 mg, Containing ruscogenin 20 mg), Horsechestnut seed 6:1 extract 200 mg (from Aesculus hippocastanum seed 1.2 g, Containing escin 36 mg), Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract 30.5 mg (from Ginkgo biloba leaf 1.5 g, Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 7.3 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, dextrose, sodium starch glycolate, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, fatty acids, oleic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, talc (magnesium silicate) and polydextrose.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare