Gotu Kola ComplexGotu Kola Complex contains Gotu Kola leaf, Grape seed and Ginkgo leaf for healthy skin, capillary and circulation support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Promote healthy skin
- Promote healthy blood circulation
- Support healthy capillaries
- Provide antioxidant activity*
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets for joint support.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets to further support healthy blood vessels and circulation.
- Combine with HiPep tablets for stomach and duodenal tissue support.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combine with topical Calendula 1:2 liquid extract to further aid normal skin tissue repair process.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to Gotu Kola. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Kerry Bone's Essentials CatalogView
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare