Vascular Care ComplexVascular Care Complex contains Butcher’s Broom, Horsechestnut seed and Ginkgo leaf to provide healthy circulation support for the vascular system.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Assist healthy blood circulation
- Assist in the maintenance of healthy peripheral circulation
- Support and maintain healthy tissue fluid levels, including in the legs
- Provide support for the vascular system in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation*
The herbs in Vascular Care Complex contain steroidal saponins, other saponins (a complex mixture known as escin), flavonoids, lipids, sterols, terpene lactones (including ginkgolides) and other phytochemicals. All the herbs within this tablet have standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Horsechestnut component is standardized to contain 36 mg of escin per tablet, the Butcher’s Broom contains 20 mg per tablet of ruscogenin and the Ginkgo component contains 7.3 mg per tablet of ginkgo flavonglycosides (ginkgo flavone glycosides).
- Combines well with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to support healthy skin, promote healthy blood circulation and provide antioxidant activity.
- Combines well with Garlic Forte tablets to support cardiovascular system health.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support healthy inflammatory response.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Avoid excessive saturated fat in the diet.*
Synergistic Product Support
Gotu Kola Complex
Healthy skin, capillary and circulation support*
Healthy cardiovascular function support*
Healthy inflammatory response*
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Vascular Care Complex Fact Sheet (Digital Only)View
1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed. Enteric coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Do not break or crush tablets. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Butcher’s Broom root & rhizome 4:1 extract 200 mg (from Ruscus aculeatus root & rhizome 800 mg, Containing ruscogenin 20 mg), Horsechestnut seed 6:1 extract 200 mg (from Aesculus hippocastanum seed 1.2 g, Containing escin 36 mg), Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract 30.5 mg (from Ginkgo biloba leaf 1.5 g, Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 7.3 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, dextrose, sodium starch glycolate, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, fatty acids, oleic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, talc (magnesium silicate) and polydextrose.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare