Prebiotic Inulin supports bone health, immune system response function, and gut balance.*
Introduced in 2009Prebiotic Inulin supports bone health, immune system response function, and gut balance.*
- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to benefit probiotic intestinal flora
- Promotes normal development of epithelial tissue
- Supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Supports immune system response function in the gut
- Promotes a healthy pH in the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes healthy elimination
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Good source of dietary fiber, magnesium and calcium*
Two teaspoons per day in a shake, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Teaspoons) contains: Calories 15, Total Carbohydrate 6 g, Dietary Fiber (as Inulin Chicory Root Fiber) 5 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Calcium 200 mg, Magnesium 40 mg. Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium lactate.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare