ProSynbioticProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health.*
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria with Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5®, Lactobacillus paracasei L. casei 431®, Bifidobacterium BB-12®.
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Synergistic Product Support
Supports the digestive system and healthy elimination*
Supports bone health, the immune system and gut balance*
Whole Food Fiber
A good source of dietary fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods
ProSynbiotic Fact SheetView
Three capsules per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 capsules) contains: Calories 5, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Dietary Fiber <1 g. Proprietary Blend 1,690 mg: Inulin (chicory root fiber), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and Bifidobacterium (190 mg live microorganisms, 4 billion CFU). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, maltodextrin, water, calcium stearate, sucrose, and sorbitan monostearate. Contains: Milk.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare