ProSynbioticProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health.*
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Synergistic Product Support
Supports the digestive system and healthy elimination*
Supports bone health, the immune system and gut balance*
Whole Food Fiber
A good source of dietary fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods*
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
GI Flora Balance Patient GuideView
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Special Information: Although research varies, our strains seem to work best when taken after a meal.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare