Bilberry ForteBilberry Forte, a bilberry supplement, contains a highly concentrated extract of Bilberry fruit with anthocyanosides to support eye health.*
Bilberry is used to:
- Maintain healthy eyes
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Promote vascular integrity
- Help maintain health of capillaries
- Support healthy connective tissue*
Each Bilberry Forte capsule contains the equivalent of 12 g of fresh bilberries and is standardized to provide 39.9 mg of anthocyanosides (also called anthocyanins). These chemical compounds, specific to plants, are responsible for the deep blue-black color of the fruit and are thought responsible for its many health benefits.
This product replaces Bilberry 6000mg.
- Combines well with Ginkgo Forte tablets to support healthy circulation to the peripheries.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets for further support of venous integrity.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to promote healthy skin, support healthy blood vessels and provide additional antioxidant activity.*
Synergistic Product Support
Supports memory and cognition*
Vascular Care Complex
Vascular system support*
Gotu Kola Complex
Healthy skin, capillary and circulation support*
Bilberry Forte Fact SheetView
1 capsule twice daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Capsule) contains: Bilberry fruit fresh 100:1 extract 120 mg (from Vaccinium myrtillus fruit fresh 12 g, Containing anthocyanosides 39.9 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and sodium starch glycolate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare