Vitanox®Vitanox® is an antioxidant support formula which contains Rosemary, Green Tea, Turmeric and Grape Seed. These herbs have been used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Support healthy circulation and vascular integrity
- Maintain healthy connective tissue
- Help support healthy liver function
- Support and maintain cellular health
- Support general health and well-being*
- Combine with Ginkgo Forte tablets or Bilberry 6000mg tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets for additional antioxidant activity, to promote healthy blood circulation, to promote healthy skin connective tissue and to support healthy capillaries.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support antioxidant activity against free radicals formed in the body during normal metabolism.
- Consider Turmeric Forte tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Combines well with Hawthorn tablets to help maintain heathy circulation.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 - 2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Contraindicated in blockage of the gallbladder. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. In anemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, sorbitol, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Kerry Bone Essentials CatalogView
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare