Rehmannia ComplexRehmannia Complex contains Rehmannia, Bupleurum, Hemidesmus and Feverfew that work to support general detoxification of the whole body. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Relieve occasional mild headaches associated with stress
- Support healthy general detoxification of the whole body
- Support liver health
- Relieve temporary mild joint discomfort after exercise*
- Combine with Astragalus Complex tablets to support immune system function.
- Consider Boswellia Complex tablets for additional joint support.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Rhodiola Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality and stamina.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 30 mg, Bupleurum root 4.5:1 extract 155.5 mg (from Bupleurum falcatum root 700 mg), Rehmannia root 1.4:1 extract 250 mg (from Rehmannia glutinosa root 350 mg), Hemidesmus root 5:1 extract 100 mg (from Hemidesmus indicus root 500 mg), Feverfew leaf & stem 5:1 extract 33 mg (from Tanacetum parthenium leaf & stem 165 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare