Rehmannia ComplexRehmannia Complex contains Rehmannia, Bupleurum, Hemidesmus and Feverfew that work to support general detoxification of the whole body. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Relieve occasional mild headaches associated with stress
- Support healthy general detoxification of the whole body
- Support liver health
- Relieve temporary mild joint discomfort after exercise*
- Combine with Astragalus Complex tablets to support immune system function.
- Consider Boswellia Complex tablets for additional joint support.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Rhodiola Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality and stamina.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicted in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to Feverfew, parthenolide or other members of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare