Rehmannia ComplexRehmannia Complex contains Rehmannia, Bupleurum, Hemidesmus and Feverfew that work to support general detoxification of the whole body. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Relieve occasional mild headaches associated with stress
- Support healthy general detoxification of the whole body
- Support liver health
- Relieve temporary mild joint discomfort after exercise*
- Combine with Astragalus Complex tablets to support immune system function.
- Consider Boswellia Complex tablets for additional joint support.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Rhodiola Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality and stamina.
- Consider Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicted in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to Feverfew, parthenolide or other members of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare