NervagesicNervagesic contains California Poppy, Jamaican Dogwood and Corydalis yanhusuo to provide relaxation and nervous system support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide nervous system support during occasional nervous system discomfort
- Provide relief from occasional sleeplessness
- Promote relaxation of the muscles and enhance the ability to relax during the night
- Ease the effects of temporary nervous stress*
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets to support healthy joints.
- Combine with Saligesic tablets to support musculoskeletal system health.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to obtain relief from occasional sleeplessness.
- Combine with Cramplex tablets to provide relief from discomfort associated with menstruation.
- Consider St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Consider Adrenal Complex tablets to support adrenal gland health.
- Consider Kava-Forte tablets to support relaxation in the nervous system and muscles.*
Suggested Use: 2 tablets 2 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gum arabic, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate and silicon dioxide.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Select 2 to 3 items to compare