NervagesicNervagesic contains California Poppy, Jamaican Dogwood and Corydalis yanhusuo to provide relaxation and nervous system support. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide nervous system support during occasional nervous system discomfort
- Provide relief from occasional sleeplessness
- Promote relaxation of the muscles and enhance the ability to relax during the night
- Ease the effects of temporary nervous stress*
- Combine with Boswellia Complex tablets to support healthy joints.
- Combine with Saligesic tablets to support musculoskeletal system health.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to obtain relief from occasional sleeplessness.
- Combine with Cramplex tablets to provide relief from discomfort associated with menstruation.
- Consider St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Consider Adrenal Complex tablets to support adrenal gland health.
- Consider Kava-Forte tablets to support relaxation in the nervous system and muscles.*
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Suggested Use: 2 tablets 2 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Calories 6, California Poppy herb flowering 4:1 extract 400 mg (from Eschscholzia californica herb flowering 1.6 g), Jamaican Dogwood stem bark 4:1 extract 200 mg (from Piscidia piscipula stem bark 800 mg), Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 10:1 extract 160 mg (from Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 1.6 g). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gum arabic, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare