HawthornHawthorn contains Hawthorn leaf and flower, which has been used traditionally to support a healthy cardiovascular system. Hawthorn is traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support the healthy functioning of the heart muscle
- Help promote cardiovascular system health
- Provide antioxidant activity*
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
- Consider Garlic Forte tablets and/or Coleus Forte tablets for further cardiovascular health support.
- Combines well with Ginkgo Forte tablets to encourage healthy blood circulation.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets for additional antioxidant activity and to promote healthy blood vessels.
- Consider Livton Complex tablets to support liver and gallbladder function.
- Combine with Vitanox tablets for antioxidant activity.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 3 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings per Container: 60
Calcium 43 mg 4% DV
Hawthorn leaf and flower 4.8:1 extract 223 mg from Crataegus monogyna leaf and flower 1.0 g Containing vitexin-2-rhamnoside 6.01 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, maltodextrin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare