Coleus ForteColeus Forte contains Coleus forskohlii root to which is known to support cardiovascular health. Coleus forskohlii has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy skin and respiratory tract
- Help relieve occasional sleeplessness
- Promote healthy digestion
- Support cardiovascular health*
- Combine with Hawthorn tablets to support healthy functioning of the heart muscle.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets for further support of venous integrity.
- Combine with Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function.
- Consider Garlic Forte tablets to support cardiovascular system health.
- Combine with Gymnema tablets to help reduce sweet cravings and suppress sweet taste sensation.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in hypotension. Contraindicated in gastric or duodenal ulcers unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare