ColaxColax is a gentle bowel cleansing formula containing Cascara, Dandelion, Yellow Dock, Dill seed and Chamomile to help maintain healthy intestinal function. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy bowel function
- Assist in stimulating the bowel in order to support healthy elimination
- Cleanse the lower digestive tract
- Help relieve occasional gas, and associated temporary mild digestive discomfort*
- Increase water intake and exercise regularly.
- Consider DiGest Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to cleanse and promote health in the lower gastrointestinal tract and to help maintain proper intestinal flora.
- Consider Vascular Care Complex tablets to provide support for the surrounding veins in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation.
- May be combined with Livton Complex tablets for healthy liver function.*
GI Flora Balance Program HandoutView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Cascara stem bark 12:1 extract 93.33 mg (from Frangula purshiana stem bark 1.12 g), Dandelion root 4:1 extract 93.75 mg (from Taraxacum officinale root 375 mg), Yellow Dock root 4:1 extract 93.75 mg (from Rumex crispus root 375 mg), Dill (Anethum graveolens) seed essential oil 15 mg, Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower essential oil 2 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare