Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist®Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist® contains Ashwagandha, Licorice, Rehmannia and Echinacea offering dual stress and immune system benefits.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Promote healthy adrenal gland function
- Support a healthy immune system response
- Help the body adapt to everyday challenges and support general health and well-being
- Maintain feelings of well-being when experiencing temporary mild stress*
This combination of herbs contains many compounds including triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins, iridoid glycosides, caffeic acid derivatives, alkylamides and many flavonoids.
- Consider Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function for normal energy production.
- Consider Eleuthero or Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combines well with St Johns Wort 18g tablets or Nevaton® Forte tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support normal hormone production in men and women, or with FemCo tablets to support women's general well-being.
- Consider Boswellia Complex or Vitanox tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Consider Astragalus Complex tablets to provide additional immune system support.*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 2-3 times daily, or as directed.
Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. If you have a thyroid condition, use strictly under physician direction.
Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, 36.5% alcohol and maltodextrin.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare