Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist®
Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist® contains Ashwagandha, Licorice, Rehmannia and Echinacea offering dual stress and immune system benefits.
Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist®
Introduced in 2016Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist® contains Ashwagandha, Licorice, Rehmannia and Echinacea offering dual stress and immune system benefits.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Promote healthy adrenal gland function
- Support a healthy immune system response
- Help the body adapt to everyday challenges and support general health and well-being
- Maintain feelings of well-being when experiencing temporary mild stress*
This combination of herbs contains many compounds including triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins, iridoid glycosides, caffeic acid derivatives, alkylamides and many flavonoids.
- Consider Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function for normal energy production.
- Consider Eleuthero or Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combines well with St Johns Wort 18g tablets or Nevaton® Forte tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support normal hormone production in men and women, or with FemCo tablets to support women's general well-being.
- Consider Boswellia Complex or Vitanox tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Consider Astragalus Complex tablets to provide additional immune system support.*
Synergistic Product Support
Supports healthy thyroid function*
Adaptogenic tonic support*
Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex
Enhances vitality and stamina*
Rhodiola & Schisandra
Nervous system support during stress*
St John's Wort 1.8g
Nervous system support*
Supports healthy vitality, stamina and reproductive function*
Female vitality and reproductive function support*
Healthy joint function support*
Adaptogenic immune system support*
Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist® Fact SheetView
Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 2-3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. If you have a thyroid condition, use strictly under physician direction.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: Rehmannia root 1:2 extract 2.25 mL (from Rehmannia glutinosa root 1.13 g), Ashwagandha root 1:1 extract 1.63 mL (from Withania somnifera root 1.63 g), Echinacea root 1:2 extract 525 mcL (from Echinacea purpurea root 263 mg), Echinacea root 1:2 extract 350 mcL (from Echinacea angustifolia root 175 mg), Licorice root 1:1 extract 250 mcL (from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 250 mg). Other Ingredients: Purified water, 36.5% alcohol and maltodextrin.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare