HiPepHiPep contains Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice, Chamomile and Meadowsweet to support peptic and lower gut health. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support normal function of stomach acid secretions
- Promote healthy mucosal tissue within the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Promote healthy tone and function within the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Help relieve occasional indigestion symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract, including bloating and flatulence*
Chamomile Quality Story
A wide variation in the levels of these constituents is found between different chemical races or varieties of Chamomile.
Some varieties do not contain alpha-bisabolol which is an important active component. MediHerb® has selected a variety of Chamomile which contains alpha-bisabolol for use in our products. alpha-bisabolol is detected by Gas Chromatography (GC).
Please be aware Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile = Anthemis nobilis) can be an adulterant in, or substituted for, true Chamomile and should be avoided due to allergic reactions.
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Nevaton Forte tablets to support healthy nervous system response and encourage balance between the body and mind.
- Consider Eleuthero tablets to enhance the body's natural ability to adapt to temporary stress.
- Combine with Kava-Forte tablets to ease the effects of everyday tension and stress.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 5 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Meadowsweet should be avoided by persons hypersensitive to salicylates. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare