HiPepHiPep contains Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice, Chamomile and Meadowsweet to support peptic and lower gut health. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support normal function of stomach acid secretions
- Promote healthy mucosal tissue within the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Promote healthy tone and function within the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Help relieve occasional indigestion symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract, including bloating and flatulence*
- Combine with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Combine with Nevaton Forte tablets to support healthy nervous system response and encourage balance between the body and mind.
- Consider Eleuthero tablets to enhance the body's natural ability to adapt to temporary stress.
- Combine with Kava-Forte tablets to ease the effects of everyday tension and stress.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 5 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Meadowsweet should be avoided by persons hypersensitive to salicylates. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare