FemCoFemCo contains Shatavari, Schisandra, and White Peony for female vitality and reproductive support.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support normal reproductive function in women
- Ease the effects of mild cramping associated with menstruation
- Encourage healthy menstrual cycling
- Support women’s general well-being and vitality*
White Peony Quality Story
Paeonia lactiflora, or White Peony, is a widely used herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine and as is common in this modality, herbs are often treated in many different ways to produce a more palatable or efficacious product. The important plant part is the root, which as it occurs naturally is approximately 1 to 2 cm round cylindrical roots, varying in color from off-white to pinky-brown. Much of the Paeonia root which used in commerce is in the form of pure white root slices, which have been treated by sulphiting agents to preserve the plant material’s appearance, by reduction of enzymatic browning. This treatment also has the side effect of reacting with the main bioactive compound from Paeonia (paeoniflorin – a complex monoterpene glycoside) and forming a stable new compound sodium paeoniflorin sulfonate. This is readily seen by HPLC where the peak from paeoniflorin is absent in the herb which has been treated by sulphiting (bottom trace), whereas it is the major component in the untreated herb (top trace).
- Combine with Cramplex tablets to provide relief from discomfort associated with menstruation.
- Combine with Tribulus tablets or Chaste Tree tablets to further support normal reproductive function in women.
- Combine with Fe Max Iron Tonic Phytosynergist® liquid to support normal blood production.
- Consider St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets or Nevaton Forte tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Kava Forte tablets to ease the effects of everyday tension and stress.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare