Bone ComplexBone Complex contains Epimedium, Kudzu, Red Clover and Black Cohosh to support healthy bones. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to help mature women (age 40-60) to:
- Support healthy bone tissue, in conjunction with weight-bearing exercise and a healthy diet containing food sources of calcium and vitamin D
- Support and maintain healthy bone density
- Beneficially influence normal bone remodeling*
- Consider Gotu Kola Complex tablets to support healthy connective tissue of the skin.
- Consider Rhodiola Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality and Bacopa Complex tablets to support cognitive function.
- Combine with Wild Yam Complex tablets to provide relief from mild discomfort associated with menopause.*
Supporting Musculoskeletal Health GuideView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy, lactation and in women with estrogen-dependent tumors such as breast cancer. Caution in patients with liver problems, who frequently use alcohol or take any medications. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Nutrients & Ingredients
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart. The chart can be found here: https://my.standardprocess.com/MediHerb-Document-Library/Catalog-Files/herb-drug-interaction-chart.pdf
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare