Wild Yam ComplexWild Yam Complex is a menopause support formula containing Wild Yam root, Shatavari root, St John’s Wort, Sage, Black Cohosh and Korean Ginseng. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide relief from mild discomfort associated with menopause
- Maintain feelings of general well-being
- Calm the nerves and support healthy mood balance
- Provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms associated with the menstrual cycle*
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support hormone production and overall feelings of well-being.
- Consider St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets or Nevaton Forte tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combine with Chaste Tree tablets to ease discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Combine with Kava-Forte tablets to calm the nerves.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Wild Yam root & rhizome 5:1 extract 80 mg (from Dioscorea villosa root & rhizome 400 mg), Shatavari root 2:1 extract 200 mg (from Asparagus racemosus root 400 mg), St John’s Wort herb flowering top 6:1 extract 100 mg (from Hypericum perforatum herb flowering top 600 mg, Containing hypericins 300 mcg), Sage aerial parts 5:1 extract 58 mg (from Salvia officinalis aerial parts 290 mg), Black Cohosh root 5:1 extract 58 mg (from Actaea racemosa root 100 mg), Korean Ginseng root 5:1 extract 15 mg (from Panax ginseng root 75 mg, Containing ginsenosides** 1.3 mg). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, maltodextrin and dextrose.
**Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever. Caution in patients with liver problems, who frequently use alcohol or take any medications. Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g., sunlight, tanning) when using this product.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare