Bacopa ComplexBacopa Complex is a brain tonic containing Bacopa, Schisandra, Eleuthero and the essential oil of Rosemary to support healthy cognitive function. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Enhance mental clarity and support healthy cognitive function
- Support normal memory function
- Support physical endurance during times of mild fatigue/weakness
- Ease the effects of temporary and occasional stress
- Support healthy memory and concentration as a brain tonic*
- Combines well with Ginkgo Forte tablets to promote alertness and mental clairity.
- Consider St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets to support healthy emotional and nervous system response following stress.
- Consider Rhodiola Ginseng Complex tablets, Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets, Ashwagandha Complex tablets or Korean Ginseng 1:2 liquid for increased stamina, vitality and endurance.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 104 mg, Schisandra fruit 6:1 extract 110 mg (from Schisandra chinensis fruit 660 mg), Bacopa whole plant 20:1 extract 145 mg (from Bacopa monnieri whole plant 2.9 g, Containing bacosides as bacoside A 33.4 mg), Eleuthero root 10:1 extract 50 mg (from Eleutherococcus senticosus root 500 mg, Containing syringaresinol diglucosides 400 mcg), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf essential oil 10 mg. Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and maltodextrin.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare