ResCo Phytosynergist®ResCo Phytosynergist® contains herbs traditionally used to support the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It contains Mullein leaf, Licorice, Elecampane, Euphorbia, Grindelia, Ginger and Fennel essential oil. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy mucous membranes within the respiratory tract
- Encourage healthy removal of mucus
- Support the body’s normal cough reflex
- Encourage normal secretion removal from the respiratory system*
- Combine with Echinacea Premium tablets or Echinacea Premium Blend 1:2 liquid or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Consider Sinus Forte tablets to help maintain normal respiratory tract function and normal mucus secretion in nasal passages.
- Consider PulmaCo tablets to support free and clear breathing.
- Eliminate smoking.*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to Elecampane.
Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, dextrin and 46% alcohol.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare