ResCo Phytosynergist®ResCo Phytosynergist® contains herbs traditionally used to support the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It contains Mullein leaf, Licorice, Elecampane, Euphorbia, Grindelia, Ginger and Fennel essential oil. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy mucous membranes within the respiratory tract
- Encourage healthy removal of mucus
- Support the body’s normal cough reflex
- Encourage normal secretion removal from the respiratory system*
- Combine with Echinacea Premium tablets or Echinacea Premium Blend 1:2 liquid or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Consider Sinus Forte tablets to help maintain normal respiratory tract function and normal mucus secretion in nasal passages.
- Consider PulmaCo tablets to support free and clear breathing.
- Eliminate smoking.*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 3 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (5 mL (1 tsp)) contains: 1.25 mL Mullein leaf 1:2 extract from Verbascum thapsus leaf 625 mg, 1.00 mL Licorice root 1:1 extract from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 1 g, 745 mcL Elecampane root 1:2 extract from Inula helenium root 372.5 mg, 745 mcL Euphorbia herb 1:2 extract from Euphorbia hirta herb 372.5 mg, 745 mcL Grindelia herb 1:2 extract from Grindelia camporum herb 372.5 mg, 500 mcL Ginger rhizome 1:2 extract from Zingiber officinale rhizome 250 mg, 15 mcL Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) essential oil. Other Ingredients: Purified water and 46% alcohol.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare