Cataplex® GTFCataplex GTF supports carbohydrate digestion.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels when already within a normal range
- Encourages healthy blood sugar utilization at the cellular level
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range
- Contains chromium, an essential part of the biologically active complex that is involved in carbohydrate metabolism
- Combines chromium, L-cysteine hydrochloride, and pancreatic Cytosol™ extract along with synergistic ingredients
- Excellent source of niacin and chromium
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin A*
Synergistic Product Support
Calamari Omega-3 Liquid
Helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake*
Supports healthy sugar handling and carbohydrate metabolism*
Contains magnesium to support cellular functions*
Tuna Omega-3 Oil
Supports general health and helps bridge omega-3 dietary gap*
Suggested Use: One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 180
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
Proprietary Blend: 317 mg †
Bovine liver, nutritional yeast, organic dried buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, inositol, L-cysteine hydrochloride, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, and oat flour.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Honey, chromium yeast, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, starch, vitamin A palmitate, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare