Magnesium Lactate contains magnesium to support cellular functions.*
Introduced in 1987Magnesium Lactate contains magnesium to support cellular functions.*
- Promotes cellular energy production
- Supports synthesis of essential molecules
- Provides cofactor support for more than 300 enzymes
- Supports ion signaling across cell membranes
- Supports the body's natural ongoing activities of bone formation and resorption
- Helps facilitate muscle contraction
- Supports the body’s energy production, which is used by the central nervous, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems*
- Magnesium is involved in sleep pathways that support brain homeostatic sleep processes.
- Excellent source of magnesium
Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 10, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Magnesium 210 mg. Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium lactate, calcium stearate, and water.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare