Broncafect Phytosynergist®Broncafect Phytosynergist® contains herbs traditionally used to support respiratory tract function and healthy mucus flow.
It contains Echinacea, Licorice, Pleurisy Root, Thyme, Ginger and White Horehound. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy respiratory tract function and the ability to break up respiratory secretions
- Support normal mucus flow
- Support healthy immune system function
- Help relieve temporary mild throat discomfort associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants*
- Consider Andrographis Complex tablets for extra immune system support.
- Combine with Herbal Throat Spray Phytosynergist® to soothe mild irritations of the throat, freshen breath and maintain healthy mucosal tissue in the upper respiratory tract.
- For extra respiratory support and immune system response combine with hot Peppermint or Ginger tea.*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 3 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family.
Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, 48% alcohol and maltodextrin.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare