Wild Yam ComplexWild Yam Complex is a menopause support formula containing Wild Yam root, Shatavari root, St John’s Wort, Sage, Black Cohosh and Korean Ginseng. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide relief from mild discomfort associated with menopause
- Maintain feelings of general well-being
- Calm the nerves and support healthy mood balance
- Provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms associated with the menstrual cycle*
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support hormone production and overall feelings of well-being.
- Consider St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets or Nevaton Forte tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combine with Chaste Tree tablets to ease discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Combine with Kava-Forte tablets to calm the nerves.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever. Caution in patients with liver problems, who frequently use alcohol or take any medications. Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g., sunlight, tanning) when using this product.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, calcium phosphate, silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, maltodextrin and glucose.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
* Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare