Whole Food FiberWhole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: 20 Calories, 5 g Total Carbohydrate, 3 g Dietary Fiber. Proprietary Blend 6 g: Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice bran, organic beet (root), apple pectin, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and carrot fiber.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare