EleutheroEleuthero contains Eleuthero root which is a general body tonic helping the body adapt to temporary stress. The phytochemicals in Eleuthero root have been used traditionally to:
- Enhance the body’s natural ability to adapt to temporary stress
- Support physical and mental endurance
- Promote vitality
- Restore and support healthy immune system function
- Act as a general tonic*
- Combines well with Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid for enhanced healthy immune system function.
- Combines well with Ashwagandha Complex tablets to help the body adapt to the changes of everyday life.
- Consider FemCo tablets to support vitality in women.
- Practice of relaxation techniques and adequate sleep.
- Nutritious diet and minimal intake of coffee and alcohol.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, maltodextrin and magnesium stearate.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare