Ashwagandha ComplexAshwagandha Complex contains adaptogenic herbs and compounds used for stress support. It includes Ashwagandha, Licorice, Skullcap and Korean Ginseng.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Work as tonic to maintain or improve general well-being
- Help the body adapt to the changes of everyday life
- Promote vitality and stamina in people of any age
- Maintain healthy mood balance*
This combination of herbs contains many compounds including steroidal compounds (including the complex mixture of steroidal saponins called ginsenosides), alkaloids, triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins and many flavonoids. The Korean Ginseng component of this tablet is standardized to contain 1.68 mg per tablet of ginsenosides (calculated as Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC) to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combines well with St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Eleuthero tablets to help the body adapt to the changes of everyday life.
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support normal female physiology and function.
- Consider Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function for normal energy and production, and to improve general well-being.*
Brochure: Calming Support for Temporary StressView
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Calcium 58 mg, Skullcap herb 4:1 extract 117.5 mg (from Scutellaria lateriflora herb 470 mg), Licorice root 7:1 extract 107.15 mg (from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 750 mg), Ashwagandha root 10:1 extract 95 mg (from Withania somnifera root 950 mg), Korean Ginseng root 5:1 extract 20 mg (from Panax ginseng root 100 mg, Containing ginsenosides** 1.68 mg).
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, maltodextrin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and dextrose.
**Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC
Caution: Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever. If you have a thyroid condition use strictly under physician direction. This product is packaged in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare