Cataplex® F TabletsCataplex F supports the body’s inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of high-fat foods or strenuous activity.*
- Flaxseed is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids from plants.
- Provides lipids for the formation of eicosanoids
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Contains iodine for thyroid support
- Supports the metabolism of fats*
- Excellent source of vitamin B6 and iodine*
Synergistic Product Support
Suggested Use: One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Proprietary Blend 275 mg: Calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, bovine prostate, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, bovine orchic extract, oat flour, organic flaxseed oil extract, bovine liver fat extract, ascorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, and d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower). Other Ingredients: Honey, glycerine, arabic gum, calcium stearate, prolamine iodine (zein), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare