Cataplex® A-CCataplex A-C helps support immune system function and maintains healthy cells and tissues.*
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes
- Supports a healthy immune system response function
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports the hematopoietic system
- Helps maintain healthy epithelial and connective tissues
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A and Cataplex C along with organic Echinacea
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C*
Synergistic Product Support
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount per Serving %Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend: 490 mg † Calcium lactate, carrot (root), organic sweet potato, bovine adrenal, bovine kidney, organic echinacea angustofolia (root), organic echinacea purpurea (root), nutritional yeast, magnesium citrate, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, organic dried buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), bovine bone, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, defatted wheat (germ), veal bone, oat flour, sunflower lecithin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), carrot oil, and rice (bran).|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Honey, ascorbic acid, starch, arabic gum, calcium stearate, and vitamin A palmitate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare