Standard Process is devoted to improving the quality of life by providing the safest, most effective, highest quality dietary supplements through health care professionals.
If you would like to work for a company that places emphasis on family, health and long-term career satisfaction, Standard Process is the place for you! We pride ourselves on our committed workforce. Our average tenure is 8 years, and it is not uncommon to hear our customers tell us, “your employees are so happy”. We are able to accomplish this by placing our corporate values at the cornerstone of everything we do. Our strong value foundation creates an environment where our employees are not only seen as a member of the family, but are also given the tools and opportunities to succeed. Take a closer look as to why Standard Process could be the best career decision you make.
Standard Process Inc. is located in Palmyra, Wisconsin, approximately halfway between Milwaukee and Madison. So whether you prefer the city, the country, or something in between, our location offers easy and affordable living with access to everything you enjoy outside of work.
Standard Process offers employment opportunities in a variety of fields. If you have a passion for working for a company that is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives and prides itself on innovation, we encourage you to explore what our company has to offer. We are always looking for great people to advance our mission. We offer careers in the following functions:
Research & Development
Our current career opportunities are:
Standard Process has been ranked # 1 in Benefits under the Top Workplaces in Southeastern Wisconsin awarded by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Standard Process offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, which includes:
- Comprehensive Health Care Plan and Flexible Benefit Plan
- Disability, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Profit Sharing & Pension Plan
- Award winning Wellness Program which includes an onsite fitness center, three onsite chiropractic doctors, a personal fitness trainer, massages and fitness classes
- Monthly supplement allowance
- Affordable onsite Childcare through Vita Kids Learning Center
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Company hosted outings and events