Hemp Oil Complex™Hemp Oil Complex™ is a unique formulation of ingredients, combined to provide a 3-in-1 benefit for the whole body – supporting the endocannabinoid system, inflammation response resolution pathways, and endogenous anti-oxidant pathways.*
- Contains 15 mg phytocannabinoids
- Supports the endocannabinoid system*
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function*
- Ingredients that provide antioxidant activity*
- Non-genetically engineered hemp
- Combination of natural omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA
- Calamari oil certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
- Good source of magnesium*
Why support the endocannabinoid system? The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is gaining attention in the public eye for its role in contributing to an individual’s overall health and well-being by supporting the body’s physiological homeostasis. The ECS regulates nearly every metabolic process in the body system. A well-balanced ECS encourages favorable conditions in the body system, impacting the body’s ability to manage metabolic stress1 and may support overall health and well-being.2
Supporting Systemic Balance Through Nutrition
Physiological manifestations like stress, and poor diet may negatively impact other systems in the body via specific cellular processes. Nutrition plays an important role in preserving various systemic and metabolic functions by supplying the appropriate dietary needs to the body system. The nutrient signaling pathways are coupled to cellular processes, and the cross-talk between the two is critical in maintaining a well-balanced systemic function of the body. The systemic imbalance may occur under circumstances such as stress, and fatigue, which may trigger inflammatory responses in the body3 and inflammation may cause unwanted health conditions. It has been shown that various dietary components may support key resolution pathways to inflammation, energy balance and metabolism via the ECS.4,5,6,7,8 Nutrients that may support healthy inflammatory response include omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants, from a whole food matrix in the form of phytonutrients.2,9
Hemp Oil Complex includes calamari oil, dimagnesium malate, hemp oil (stalk and seed), TrueBroc®, and broccoli.
1. Gertsch, J. Br J Pharmacol, 2017. 174(11): p. 1464-1483
2. Pacher, P., S. BÁTkai, and G. Kunos. Pharmacological reviews, 2006. 58(3): p. 389-462.
3. Bosma-den Boer, M.M., M.-L. van Wetten, and L. Pruimboom. Nutrition & Metabolism, 2012. 9: p. 32-32.
4. Giugliano, D., A. Ceriello, and K. Esposito. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2006. 48(4): p. 677-85.
5. Gatta-Cherifi, B. and D. Cota. Int J Obes (Lond), 2016. 40(2): p. 210-9.
6. Fichna, J., et al. PLoS ONE, 2014. 9(10): p. e109115.
7. Horn, H., et al. Pharmaceuticals, 2018. 11(2): p. 55.
8. Acharya, N., et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2017. 114(19): p. 5005.
9. Leiherer, A., A. Mundlein, and H. Drexel. Vascul Pharmacol, 2013. 58(1-2): p. 3-20.
Hemp Oil Complex FlyerView
Hemp Oil Complex FAQsView
Hemp Oil Complex Fact SheetView
Hemp Oil Complex Patient BrochureView
Suggested Use: Two softgels per day, or as directed
Caution:This hemp derived product should not be consumed while pregnant or breastfeeding. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare