Zypan® combines pancreatin, pepsin, and betaine hydrochloride to facilitate healthy digestion.*
Introduced in 1958Zypan® combines pancreatin, pepsin, and betaine hydrochloride to facilitate healthy digestion.*
- Supports macronutrient digestion
- Hydrochloric acid is involved in maintaining proper gastric pH
- Includes stearic acid to coat the pancreatin, helping it to be digested in the correct area of the digestive tract
- Provides enzymatic support for protein digestion
- Supports the digestive environment of the GI tract*
Zypan® Fact SheetView
Two tablets with each meal, or as directed. Chewing this product is not recommended.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Tablets) contains: Proprietary Blend 595 mg: Betaine hydrochloride, bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, pepsin (1:10,000), pancreatin (3x), stearic acid (vegetable source), ammonium chloride, bovine spleen, and ovine spleen. Other Ingredients: Cellulose and calcium stearate.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare