Olprima™ DHAOlprima DHA provides condition-specific support through a high concentration of the omega-3, DHA. Olprima DHA supports cardiovascular and brain health while supporting the body’s healthy inflammatory response.*
- Supports healthy triglyceride and HDL *^
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- Supports cardiovascular function*^
- Supports general brain health and cognition*
- Dyall, S.C. Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids and the brain: a review of the independent and shared effects of EPA, DPA and DHA. Front Aging Neurosci 7, 52 (2015).
- Allaire, J., et al. A randomized, crossover, head-to-head comparison of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid supplementation to reduce inflammation markers in men and women: the Comparing EPA to DHA (ComparED) Study. Am J Clin Nutr 104, 280-287 (2016).
- Martins, J.G. EPA but not DHA appears to be responsible for the efficacy of omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in depression: evidence from a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Am Coll Nutr 28, 525-542 (2009).
Suggested Use: Two softgels per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 softgels) contains: 15 Calories, 1 g Total Fat, 10 mg Cholesterol, 1220 mg Fish Oil Concentrate (from Tuna), 800 mg Total Omega-3, 670 mg DHA, 75 mg DPA. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, rosemary, and astaxanthin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare