Olprima™ DHAOlprima DHA is an omega-3 DHA supplement that supports cardiovascular and brain health while supporting the body’s healthy inflammatory response.*
- Supports healthy triglyceride and HDL *^
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- Supports cardiovascular function*^
- Supports general brain health and cognition*
When used at the optimal ratio and dose, concentrated DHA omega-3 oils may improve specific clinical conditions in very different ways from foundational omega-3 supplementation typically used to maintain good health. 1, 2, 3
- Dyall, S.C. Front Aging Neurosci 7, 52 (2015).
- Allaire, J., et al. Study. Am J Clin Nutr 104, 280-287 (2016).
- Martins, J.G. J Am Coll Nutr 28, 525-542 (2009).
^ As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Olprima™ DHA Fact SheetView
Omega Supplements FlyerView
Two softgels per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 Softgels) contains: Calories 15, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fish Oil Concentrate (from Tuna) 1220 mg, Total Omega-3 800 mg, DHA 670 mg, DPA 75 mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, rosemary, and astaxanthin. Contains: Fish (tuna).
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Select 2 to 3 items to compare